Monday, November 5, 2012

November 3, 2012 - Day 39

As I arrived at WomanCare abortion mill this evening the last hour of folks from Bethlehem Apostolic Church were there.  As always, they had adopted this day to pray FROM 7A.M. TO 7P.M. God bless them all.  I blest myself with holy water, took out my rosary & Pray to End Abortion sign & said hello to Bishop Bradley, Carol Washington & the rest of their group, five or six other adults & precious young ones from teens, to pre-teens to toddlers, holding Life Is Precious & other pro-life signs... just darling.  Two little girls were down the bit for the large group & some lady yelled at them "get a life."  I thought to myself, shame on her!!! These darling kids were out there PRAYING FOR LIFE to be spared of unborn little girls & boys....geeezzzzzz!!! some of our pro-abortion adults have no concern yelling at little kids like that.  It sickens me!!! I walked up to the two little girls & gave them a big hug & gave them each a Baby Jesus prayer card & precious baby feet pins.  They were all smiles & I was glad to see that the drive-by screamer did not even get their attention. Thank you, Jesus. 

I passed out Baby Jesus prayer cards & baby feet pins to the rest of the group then began my walk to & from the traffic light along the grass area softly singing the Holy Rosary meditating on the Joyful Mysteries.  Now & then I stopped a bit to talk with some of the other Prayer Warriors.  We must keep Carol in our prayers. She has suffered lots of medical problems this past year but that darling woman was there today all 12 hours... God bless her!!!  She did take breaks now & then as many of us have asked her to do, so that was good to hear.

We closed out the 6pm prayer hour in a big circle holding hands as Carol said some closing words of thanks to God & then Bishop Bradley said our final prayer for the evening.  I mentioned the 6pm closing prayer vigil on Sunday night so I'm sure some of his congregation will able to attend.  Lots!!! of happy honks were heard throughout the prayer hour as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment