Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 26 - March 10, 2013

From freezing fingers & toes to 64 degree beautiful Michigan weather this evening!!! I blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground & began my opening prayers. Maribeth joined me...yeah. We walked along the grass with our pro-life signs & got thumbs up & happy honks & waves. Darryl stopped by to chat a bit as did Sue & Connie. Darryl prays with Sue every morning from 7-8a.m. God bless all our on-site PW's!!! as well as our HPW's!!! We continued slowly walking & praying the Holy Rosary with a brief Sorrowful Mystery meditation before each Hail Mary & sang our 3 meditations after each decade. Next was the Chaplet of Divine Mercy with the booklet that has St. Faustina's meditations on the Passion. (Marilyn, I can't thank you enough for putting this booklet together for me. It is just beautiful... brings tears to your eyes at various parts & PW's use it a lot!!! when they are our there praying for the unborn.) We closed with the Pledge of Allegiance.

As we sat in our cars & talked a bit, a car pulled up in front of Maribeth & I. It was the couple that had yelled "go home" before they went into the Chinese Restaurant. The young woman did the Robert Dinaro move ~ pointed to her eyes ~ (I'm watching you) ~ then pointed at us then gave us the finger, then they drove off. I unbuckled my seatbelt, jumped out of my car & yeah!!! they were stuck in the driveway by traffic so they could not make their left-hand turn. So... I ran up to the sidewalk, pointed to my eyes ~ (I'm watching you) ~ pointed at them ~ but did not!!! give them the finger. Instead, I showed them my praying hands & thumbs up & waved & gave them a big smile to let them know I am praying for them!!! Neither of them said anything to me or gave me the finger back. They just sat there then made their left-hand turn as soon as traffic cleared. When I got home I told Tom that I wish I would have said... "Do you want to have an intelligent conversation about why you think it's okay to kill babies in the womb or do you just want to show me your IQ?"... but I didn't think of that at the time ... no matter. They know that I am praying for them & that's really what I wanted to let them know. Such sad, lost, souls & cowards!!! When they were confronted by me, a peaceful prayer warrior showing them niceness & a loving heart after they had flipped off Maribeth & I, they had no remark. Lord, heal their lost souls & give them Your truth & light & teach them to be nicer human beings!!! geeeeezzzzzz!!! This IS!!! America, the land of the free!!! We DO!!! have freedom of speech in America!!! Of course the other side, the pro-choice side, thinks that only they!!! have freedom of speech but we pro-lifers are NOT GOING HOME as that young woman yelled to us to do. NO!!! We are going to be out there bringing light into the evil places where little unborn boys & girls are being killed & moms are being terribly hurt by thinking that the only choice they have is to have that doctor kill their little ones. Lord, help us PW's stay strong for Your precious unborn!!! Amen!!! Holy Spirit, thx for giving me the "nudge" to jump out of my car & confront that couple. They most certainly did not expect that!!! I bet they thought they were so cool by flipping off Maribeth & I but hopefully I gave them something to think about, that even though they were not nice to me, I'm praying for them. God only knows how there hearts were touched but I hope their hardened hearts were softened a bit this evening by my prayers, thumbs up, wave & smile for them. Lord, I put them totally into Your healing hands.

Shawn has more pics for us in his latest update...yeah!!! So glad to be a part of this worldwide prayer campaign against this evil in our world. Get thee behind us Satan!!! We will NEVER stop our prayers & fasting to rid our world of your sickness...the killing of unborn boys & girls!!! Good night all, God bless you!  (Jenny)




No comments:

Post a Comment