Tuesday, April 1, 2014

SPRING 2014 40 DAYS FOR LIFE: Day 25 - March 29

6:00 p.m. Prayer Vigil

It was 38 & windy this evening. I put on my 2nd pr of gloves right away, faced WomanCare abortion mill, blest myself with  holy water, sprinkled a bit on the ground & said a couple of opening prayers then began walking to keep warm as I finished the rest of the prayers. I held my pro-life sign in one hand & kept the other in my pocket until the other hand was feeling the chill, then I switched hands. The wind caught my sign once, so I kept a tight hold on it the rest of my prayer hour. For all involved in abortion in any way I said/sang the Holy Rosary meditating on the Joyful Mysteries. Then for the conversion of abortionists & the closing of WomanCare abortion mills, I sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Four PW birds sang along most of the night from high up in the middle tree~so sweet. I closed my prayer hour with the Pledge of Allegiance. It was good to warm up in the car on the way home. Happy honks & thumbs up from those driving by this evening, no negatives. Good night to all.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment