Monday, April 7, 2014

SPRING 2014 40 DAYS FOR LIFE: Day 32 - April 5

7:00 a.m. Prayer Vigil

A couple walking toward me this morning, spotted my rosary.  They stopped to let me know that they were with 40 Days in Virginia.  They prayed with me, Chaplet and beautiful spontaneous prayer from the lady.  They also asked me to pray for their son, Joshua, who is in rehab. recovering from a horrendous automobile crash. I pray that their faith and trust will be blessed. It was a tremendous blessing to me to experience their witness and faith.  (Sue K)



6:00 p.m. Prayer Vigil

As I arrived at WomanCare abortion mill, Eleanor & Ed were there praying in their car. We waved our hellos. I faced the abortion mill, blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground then said all the opening prayers. For all involved in abortion in any way, I said/sang the Holy Rosary reading a brief Joyful Mystery before each Hail Mary. Lots of PW birds could be heard throughout the hour from high in the trees & on the telephone wires, just too cute. For the conversion of abortionists & closing of abortion mills, I sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Happy honks throughout the hour.  To close my prayer time, I said the Pledge of Allegiance. Happy to say that more folks are showing up to pray for the unborn. (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment