Monday, April 14, 2014

SPRING 2014 40 DAYS FOR LIFE: Day 39 - April 12

6:00 p.m. Prayer Vigil

As I arrived, I could see Eleanor & Ed praying from their car...yay!!! We waved hello. I saw five Divine Mercy Hearts drawn in chalk on the sidewalk. This must have been from the High Noon Youth Prayer vigil earlier today. I blest myself with holy water, sprinkled a bit on the ground & said all my opening prayers. Then for all involved in abortion in any way, I said/sang the Holy Rosary reading a brief Joyful Mystery before each Hail Mary. It's now warm enough for a jacket & scarf so that's nice. A young couple were stopped at the light & the young man said "God bless you mam" & both gave me a big smile. Lots of waves & thumbs up this evening~no negatives.
     For the conversion of abortionists & the closing of abortion mills, I sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy.  The PW birds were singing along with me from the wires on both sides of the streets, high up in the trees & on top of the buildings~too cute.  I closed my prayer hour looking at our beautiful American flag & said the Pledge of Allegiance. After my prayer vigil, I called Maribeth to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her. Her friendship is such a treasure!!!  (Jenny)   (And I feel the same way Jenny--what an honor and privilege to pray for LIFE with you!!  You certainly are a gift to me!! -- Maribeth)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment