Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SPRING 2014 40 DAYS FOR LIFE: Day 11 - March 15

6:00 p.m. Prayer Vigil
I faced WomanCare abortion mill, blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit around me then said all the opening prayers. Chilly & a bit windy so I walked to keep warm holding my Pray to End Abortion sign toward traffic with my big yellow LIFE balloon high above me. For all involved in abortion in any way, I offered up the Holy Rosary reading a brief Joyful Mystery before singing each Hail Mary. I could hear the PW birds chirping away as I passed by them. I heard happy honks, got thumbs up & waves from folks driving by. Five young teen boys walked by & smiled at me as I pointed to my sign & they all made the sign of the cross..so great.

I then sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. When I was making the sign of the cross, a van with mom, dad & young one in the back seat all made the sign of the cross with me..so great.  A car stopped by & the man made the sign of the cross toward me. I said, "thank you" & we exchanged smiles...so great..  Even though my fingers were freezing & the wind was a bit chilly, all the positive reactions this evening just warmed my heart. Lord, please help us pro-lifers to be Your light to all those who pass by while we pray for the precious unborn.

I said the Prayer for the Conversion of Abortionists & their Staffs & turned toward the big flag & said the Pledge of Allegiance to close my prayer vigil. It was so good to get into my car & warm up on the way home.   (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment