Monday, March 24, 2014

SPRING 2014 40 DAYS FOR LIFE: Day 20 - March 24

6:00 p.m. Prayer Vigil

As I arrived, George & his precious son Daniel were there & had been for over an hour. All bundled up they stayed while I said all the opening prayers. Then the chill was getting to them & they left for home. When they had arrived, he said there were PW's from St. Joseph praying the Rosary.  Fran, Rich & Eleanor prayed in their car & were still there praying when I left at 7pm.   Very cold tonight but the sun was out, so that helped. It even snowed for a short time. This weather is crazy. With 2 pair of gloves on & layered well, I began walking to keep warm as I said/sang the Holy Rosary reading a brief Joyful Mystery before each Hail Mary. Then sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Lots of waves this evening from pro-lifers driving by & happy honks now then. Those darling PW birds continue to sing along with me~too cute :o) As always, I closed my vigil with the Pledge of Allegiance. Stay strong my fellow PW's, 20 more days to go. I'm sure God  is pleased by our efforts for His unborn children. It sure was good to warm up in my car on the way home. Not too many of these cold nights so that will be nice :o) but we are all happy to offer up a little suffering for abortion to end in our world.  I know you all agree. God bless you all!  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment