Monday, March 24, 2014

SPRING 2014 40 DAYS FOR LIFE: Day 19 - March 23

6:00 p.m. Prayer Vigil

Oh so cold tonight~didn't think it would be that cold as it was 28 but the continue breeze made it much colder I'm sure. I faced WomanCare abortion mill, blest myself with holy water, sprinkled a bit on the ground & immediately had to put on my 2nd pr of gloves & start walking to keep warm & get the breeze to my back part of the time. I said all the opening prayers then said/sang the Holy Rosary reading a brief Sorrowful Mystery (for Sundays during Lent) before each Hail Mary, changing  hands into my pocket as it got too cold as I walked to & from the light. Heard happy honks & PW birds chirping & the freezing wind on my face was offered up for the end of abortion as long as I could take it~50 minutes. For all involved with abortion, the conversion of abortionists & the closing of this abortion mill were my intentions. I sang a couple decades of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy then had to go to my car. I placed my Pray To End Abortion sign in my front window & folks slowed by to read it & nodded in approval. (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment