Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 22, 2012 - Day 27

Sandi & Rich R along with Louise were already there when I arrived for the 6pm Prayer Vigil. We said hello, shared holy water & I sprinkled a bit on the ground.  Sandi & Rich had their two, beautiful, big, very well behaved!!! dogs walking with them at their 5pm Prayer Vigil. Such sweet animals!!!  

Louise had been there since 5:30. She prayed at one end of the grass area & I walked back & forth to the traffic light, both of us holding pro-life signs.  One pre-teen boy on his bike said "No more abortion" as he passed me. I thanked him & said God bless you & he rode on toward where Louise was praying. The other boy was waiting at the light & he asked about our praying out there & I told him about 40 Days for Life. He said, "well then I guess you want Mitt Romney to be elected."  I said, yes, that's what I'm praying for & thanked him for being so informed about the election & said God bless you.  I then walked back to where Louise was praying & she was crying & was just so upset at the evil going on in WomanCare to the unborn babies.  I gave her a big hug & then told her about the two boys I had just talked to & that made her feel much better.  We walked together for the next ten minutes until her prayer hour was over.  She told me about how a van had gone by very slowly the other night, very close to where she was praying & it scared her. I told her about how some not-so-nice things happen out there so to pray in the center of the grass area & do not!!! go up to a car or van if you are alone & if you feel uneasy, go pray in your car. It is better to be safe out there.     After she left, it was getting a little dark, so I stood under the light & finished singing the Holy Rosary reading a brief Joyful Mystery before each Hail Mary & sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy & my hour of peaceful prayer for the precious, little unborn babies was done. Lots of happy honks this evening.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment