Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 15, 2012 - Day 20

Nick V, Rich & Sandi R were finishing their 5pm Prayer Vigil. Someone had just driven by & flipped them off. Even the negatives are a blessing because it gives us a chance to pray particularly for that person's conversion to God's light & truth.  We said our good byes & I started my prayer hour.

I blest myself with holy water, sprinkled a bit on the ground & began slowly walking back & forth along the grass prayer area. Definitely!!! not in the 70's this evening & quite windy with a light rain every now & I didn't dress layered enough so I shivered every now & then but with my scarf wrapped around my ears & throat, I was okay for the hour.  I held onto my Pray to End Abortion Sign & read all my opening prayers.

As I was starting the Holy Rosary, Louise, then Cindy arrived...yeah!!! We took turns leading with a brief Joyful Mystery meditation before each decade & special intentions to pray for during that decade.  We then said the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, looked at the flag & said the Plege of Allegiance & sang America the Beautiful.  We ended praying the Prayer for the Conversion of Abortionists and their Staffs. Happy honks were heard throughout the prayer hour & I didn't notice any negatives. We were all chilled after our hour & glad to get into our cars to warm up but happy to be able to be a public witness that unborn babies are being killed in that evil place.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment