Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September 26, 2012 - Day 1

As I arrived at WomanCare abortion mill Nick, our 5 pm Prayer Warrior, was leaving.  Louise planned to stay another 40 minutes or so in prayer.  She shared her holy water with me & she stayed on the grass facing traffic praying her rosary holding her pro-life sign.  I walked along the sidewalk to the traffic light & back to the abortion mill holding my Pray To End Abortion sign praying the rosary, with a brief Sorrowful Mystery meditation before each Hail Mary.  When Louise had to go, I still had another 20 minutes left of my prayer hour so I prayed the Stations of the Cross facing the abortion mill.  All positives this evening, happy honks, waves, smiles from folks driving by & walking by, a great way to start off our first day.  God bless everyone who is able to join us on-site & God bless our HPW's.  (Jenny)


No comments:

Post a Comment