Friday, October 12, 2012

October 8, 2012 - Day 13

When I arrived Rich & Sandi were ending their 5 pm prayer hour. I shared holy water & walked with them & prayed the last two decades of the rosary with them. I gave them some 40 Days for life brochures & Baby Jesus prayer cards to give to their pro-life friends. Nick was also there for the 5 pm prayer hour, walking back & forth along the sidewalk in peaceful prayer.

I walked along the grass area the entire hour to keep warm & said all the opening prayers. Then said the Holy Rosary reading a brief Joyful Mystery before each Hail Mary. When I was starting the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, Cindy joined me...yeah!!! She led the Chaplet as we held up our pro-life signs toward traffic. Mostly positives & one negative... all I heard was abortion & choice so I said a prayer for that young man for conversion of his hardened heart. We closed our prayer vigil with the Prayer for the Conversion of Abortionists and their Staffs, said the Pledge of Allegiance facing the big, beautiful American flag & sang America the Beautiful. Get out there to pray if you are able. (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment