Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 17 - March 9, 202

Another bitterly cold, windy night again last night. As we ended the 5pm & began the 6pm prayer vigil in prayer, right away a negative... a young woman screamed "pro-choice!!!"  We continued our prayer. As traffic started to  move, she rolled down her window again & screamed "if I want to kill my f.... baby, I will!!!" So angry... another hurting woman experiencing post-abortion? We said a special prayer of healing for her. May God bless her & heal her hurting heart!!!

Susan, Maribeth, and I joined for the 6 p.m. vigil hour.  Walking away from the abortion mill with the wind to our backs was a break for us each time as we prayed the rosary for the pro-life intentions Maribeth had mentioned at the start. Then turning around & walking back toward the abortion mill, holding our pro-life signs, at times almost being pushed back, was definitely a bit tough but we offered up any difficulties for those most in need.  We read a brief meditation from the Sorrowful Mysteries befoer each Hail Mary. Then Maribeth mentioned special intentions for all abortion doctors & their staffs as we offered up The Stations of the Cross, with an Our Father, Hail Mary & Glory be after each one then singing "Jesus, remember me, when You come into Your Kingdom, O Jesus, remember me, when You come into Your kingdom."  To close our prayer hour, we huddled in front of the abortion mill & prayed especially for our family members & friends who were very ill, near death, or going through various medical procedures.  We had a group hug, then I picked up my Greek Salad from My Pizza Place, then home to "unfreeze" in my car. (Jenny P)

No comments:

Post a Comment