Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 35 - March 27, 2012

Nick, Frank, Fran, Richard and Eleanor & Ed in their car were ending their 5pm prayer vigil as I arrived. We closed their prayer vigil & opened my 6pm prayer vigil with holy water & the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn & as always, remembered our fellow prayer warriors, family & friends who are in need of our prayers for health reasons.  We said our good byes & I started my hour walk, holding my Pray to End Abortion sign as I began my rosary meditating on a brief Sorrowful Mystery before each Hail Mary.  Nick's buddy Callum showed up & they talked for a while. I gave Callum one of our End Celebrations Flyers for April 12. Nick said he would be back to pray next Thursday, that will be Holy Thursday...excellent!!!

It was a very calm hour with a few happy honks & folks passed by with a very peaceful look on their faces. I'm guessing it is very comforting to most that we are peacefully praying to God asking Him to end this evil in our neighborhood.  My rosary was offered up for all involved in abortion in any way. Then for the abortionists all over this world, that they might hear the cries of the helpless unborn in their dreams & leave the culture of death & know God's truth & light & become pro-life doctors is what I offered up the Chaplet of Divine Mercy in song. (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment