Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 17, 2013 -- DAY TWENTY-THREE - FALL 2013 40 DAYS FOR LIFE


I arrived at WomanCare abortion mill & blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground & offered up this prayer hour for all involved in abortion in any way, then Sadeer arrived ~ yeah!!! then Maribeth arrived ~ yeah!!! 
Sadeer led us in the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn & we took turns leading Holy Rosary meditating on the Luminous Mysteries.  The killing mill was open this evening, and always makes me sick to my stomach. We could see the TV was on up there & a truck parked on the side of the building at the side door of the abortion mill. Lord, are little dead babies in that red bucket up there??? Brings tears to my eyes that our world has sunk this low... we pro-life folks just can never stop praying at these places of evil.  The TV screen clicked off & the worker came out on her cell phone & got into the car right in front of prayer area.  I know she heard us saying the Rosary. Lord, please let her heart be touched by our prayers & our signs: Pray To End Abortion ~ The Cost Of Abortion ~ Take My Hand Not My Life.  We finished the Holy Rosary & Sadeer had to leave. Thx for joining us this evening Sadeer!!! :o)  
Maribeth then led a beautiful closing prayer in thanksgiving for all the blessings we have in our lives & also asking our Lord for healing where needed to our various family members.  So many thumbs up, happy honks, smiles. So precious to see the little ones in the back seat smile at the sign with the three baby pictures on it... just too cute!!! My fellow PW's, it is definitely NOT!!! summer anymore...gotta layer when you pray out there...don't want to get sick & have to miss your prayer time. My fingers were very cold after 15 minutes, so I'm glad I had warm gloves with me.  We closed with the Pledge of Allegiance as daylight turned into night. Gotta remember to bring out my Lady of Guadalupe candle to give a beautiful gardenia or lilac aroma out there in our prayer area. (Jenny)







No comments:

Post a Comment