Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 10 - February 22, 2013

Nick & I shared holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground. We said the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn to close his 5pm & begin my 6pm Prayer Vigil. What a difference a day makes!!! Last night~22 degrees, fingers & toes burning from the cold. This evening~33 degrees, no wind, such a "warm" Michigan night for my peaceful hour for the precious unborn. I heard a drive-by screamer right away but have no idea if what he said was a positive or negative but the rest of the hour happy honks were heard...thank you Jesus!!!.  I said a special thanksgiving prayer for Aunt Stella whose birthday would have been today. I know she is in Heaven & most definitely prays with me "in spirit" when I'm at the abortion mill. As I walked slowing back & forth along 15 Mile I said all the opening prayers then said/sang Rosary reading a brief Sorrowful Mystery before each Hail Mary. I closed my vigil singing America songs & said the Pledge of Allegiance. I offered up my hour for all involved in abortion in any way. It's good to see all the great things happening all over this world as reported by Shawn below. It shows us that our prayers are truly being answered.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment