Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 7 - February 19, 2013

Facing WomanCare abortion mill I blest myself with holy water & sprinkled a bit on the ground & said the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn then for all on-site PW's & HPW's said the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel. As I began my walk to the traffic light saying the rest of the opening prayers, drizzling freezing rain was starting but very lightly so I did not bother with my umbrella. I prayed the Rosary for the end of abortion & remembered especially all the little ones who had been killed here at WomanCare & prayed for healing of their moms & dads. Then sang the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for all the doctor's who actually think they are helping women... how did we Americans let this happen? We were all so busy with our own lives that we just did not see the evil that was taking over our country & our world. Doctors are supposed to protect life...so very sad that evil is considered good these days. May we PW's help to shed light on the culture of death & convert many hearts through the help of our dearest Lord & His Holy Spirit He sends to give us the strength we need to be out here. The last ten minutes of my prayer hour I had to use my hand warming pads which helped but I'll tell ya, the snow was really!!! heavy so my car & myself were covered in white after only ten minutes. I sang America the Beautiful & said the Pledge of Allegiance facing the American flag then was glad to be in my car warming up. That freezing rain really burns at times but we PW's are happy to offer these little difficulties for the end of abortion.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment