Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 14 - February 26, 2013

Due to the freezing rain I will NOT be going to pray on-site at WomanCare abortion mill.  Tom asked me to PLEASE not go & walking onto our patio & slipping a bit in freezing slush made me say ok. I DO NOT like driving in freezing rain. So, I will be praying from 6-7pm here with my HPW husband for the end of this evil. We will say the Rosary meditating on the Sorrowful Mysteries, the Prayer for the Helpless Unborn, The Chaplet of Divine Mercy & Stations of the Cross. All these are recorded from EWTN, so this will be a beautiful hour spent in prayer with Tom. 

Someone had said to me a long time ago that God does not want us out there getting sick or in bad weather so tonight is most definitely one of those nights. I hate not being on-site, but the freezing rain did it for me & I know that God answers every prayer from anywhere we decide to pray & that is a comforting thought. See ya all tomorrow night if you can join me.  (Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment